Your company is complex. So are your team’s responsibilities and ever-evolving to-do list.
What if you could get a fresh set of eyes (that’s been in your shoes) on everything you’re churning out?
What you get:
- Strategy calls to talk how you’re targeting buyers (and what roadblocks are in the way)
- Budget considerations with someone who’s managed them
- Tactical know-how for any team member on what they’re working on in a constructive, encouraging way
Ultimately, it all comes down to revenue impact and what your team’s able to achieve.
I enjoy working with [Caleb] as he is innovative and in touch with modern marketing principles. In our eyes, he is truly a Revenue Marketer.
Partner and Executive Vice President
The Pedowitz Group
What’s different with RMG?
A Director of Marketing’s view. Making difficult decisions comes with the turf, and I’ve been in the seat.
- Where to spend your always under-fire budget?
- How to develop the team?
- What gaps do you have that you don’t know about?
The questions leaders want to know, I understand how to answer – because I’ve both asked and answered them in previous roles.
Over a decade of B2B and B2B2C expertise. Don’t get some person spouting fortune-cookie wisdom like “B2B should be more like B2C.” Sure, it sounds great on LinkedIn (real talk: It’s fluff), but what’s it mean to you?
Can’t get to the fixes yourself or need a helping hand to jump in alongside you (or your team) to help? We do that, too.
Revenue marketing. Proven. Learned it, marketed it, lived it. Read into our revenue marketing primer on how it’s a cultural shift, as well.
Some specific items you might like
Strategic and tactical capabilities to help you cut the junk from your processes.
- Strategy audit. Get a fresh perspective – with documentation – on what’s working and what isn’t. Includes new ideas, challenging questions to your current assumptions, and more without any judgement (because we all need help at some point).
- Tech stack advice. Should it stay or should it go? We find it cathartic to remove tech from what you’re using and lighten the resource constrains (and costs) when it makes sense. Some platforms we boast expertise with: Salesforce, 6Sense, Drift, and ZoomInfo, among others.
- Search Engine Optimization. Identify areas of opportunity or discover new ways to tap into this crucial investment.
- LinkedIn Ads. If your budget is less than $10K/month, we boast years of experience working in the platform and would be happy to help.
Let’s chat (or vent, or strategize…)
Totally free. Talk to someone who gets it. However and whatever you want to talk about.
Our goal: Add value in this call, whether you choose to use us or not.