We get it: You’ve taken a few moments to check us out, poked around, and you’re curious if we’re actually good. Your hard-earned dollars and business feasibility depend on making the decision.
How We’re Better:
- Lower costs. Many Atlanta-based agencies charge upwards of $125 an hour for their services. But because you don’t pay our rent (we don’t have any!), you stay in budget.
- Cross-channel expertise. Being able to integrate the parts of a whole matters, and you won’t get just one piece of the digital marketing pie with us. It’s integrated, so it works together.
- Scalability. Have larger needs? We can scale up to meet them with expertise in the desired field(s).
- Absolute-max pricing. Before any work is completed, you have an in-hand estimate of hours and cost, and we can’t go over it (and we almost never hit the maximum, either)
Interested? Read how we’ve helped some of our clients:
The need: Rob Lacher, a CPA-turned-builder, wanted to grow his online presence for Lacher Construction.
The main issue: If you searched for a custom home builder, you’d find many options … but Lacher Construction wasn’t one of them. In fact, he wasn’t showing anywhere in Google!
What we did:
After identifying the primary audience, we set out to revamp the site to resonate with that same audience. Some changes, such as placing real customer testimonials on every page, are designed to engender the trust necessary for what’ll be many people’s largest investments.
This included rebranding the company to have a look that fit a company building homes nearing (or exceeding) $1 million, which is a lot for a market with one of the lower costs of living in the United States!
The logo was updated and the site was given an overhaul to have a clean, direct feel in both style and message.
Other actions, such as SEO-optimizing text, implementing schema markup, and forcing https keep people engaged with the content longer through a stronger (and safer) on-site experience. And with proper Google Analytics in place, a working Contact Us form, and
Off-site strategies included setting up Google My Business, correcting wrong information on listing sites, building backlinks in applicable places, and reaching out to news sources for additional coverage / backlinking.
- After 3-6 months, they reported “We’re booked out a year in advance – and the website is the main reason people have been booking with us!”
- 68% increase in organic / referral traffic
- Conversion tracking enabled and website generating leads
- Google My Business second-highest driver of traffic so far
If you need a luxury home builder in Augusta, well … we may have a strong recommendation!
Christ Community Health Services
The need: This nonprofit community medical center seeks to serve those in underprivileged areas of Augusta, Ga. and had openings in their pediatric clinic.
The main issue: The site itself had great traffic, but mainly people would land on the homepage and be unclear where to go next … coupled with improper tracking, it was tough to tell what was working.
The first thing was to optimize on-site ranking signals to help Google determine what each page was about. A lot of site visitors would start on the homepage, often with branded searches, and then go to multiple pages on the site to find what they were looking for.
Next, we revamped content on main services pages to create a better user experience and answer more immediately of what they might be looking for.
Other actions include a local SEO strategy with both Google My Business locations, schema implementation, and setup / management of Google Ad Grants.
- As no conversion rate data existed for 2018, we had a benchmark established. Conversion rates increased 9% in Q3 vs. Q2 of 2019.
- 16% increase in YoY traffic, with 10%+ reduction in traffic landing on the homepage and 60%+ more landing on the correct services page
- 377% increase in traffic to the pediatrics page
Young America Music Schools
The need: This local music store had a website built in Dreamweaver back in the 1990s. This is what it looked like in 2019 (!!!!). They couldn’t be found in Google or anywhere else online.
The main issue: The site was old, but worse, Google didn’t know what to make of it … and the original site couldn’t be updated because the previous webmaster didn’t have access to the files.
What we did:
First, it was time to get the site into an editable state. We migrated it onto WordPress and went for a simple them that would require little maintenance. Then, we cleaned up old site URLs that were causing index issues through .htaccess file redirects and built up new, fresh, relevant content (including a music lessons guide) for their target personas of parents of children + adults interested in lessons.
Next, we claimed and optimized their Google My Business listing, submitting the information to the main data aggregators in the local SEO ecosystem.
Finally, we built a Google Data Studio dashboard with an easy-to-use report they receive once a month.
These changes went into effect shortly after COVID-19 hit in 2020, and one of the owners, Mikey, said “We may not have survived the pandemic without you.”
- Increase in booked music lessons
- Ranking first in Google Maps for key terms
- Ranking on first page of Google for key terms
- Steady influx of organic traffic with high conversion rate (4-6%)